Right Turn, Clyde.  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams


I'm having NaNo cold feet. I'm furiously planning to plunge headlong into a different view of Victorian England, yet... Yet.. there's this other thing going on in my noggin that might be fun too. My muse took an unexpected Right Turn.

It's something more pulpy. Something more... Casablanca/Indiana Jones meets Charlie's Angels. What about three Jessica Rabbit looking ladies out to conquer the 1950's world with derringers hidden in their cleavage and tommy guns hidden... uh.. look, I'm just throwing things out here, okay? Work with the Wench ;)



I've been googling again, basically. And now my brain is full of ideas and none of them want to cooperate with each other. I think I have a general idea of what I want to happen and who needs to star in it, but I'm not sure what time frame it should be in. I guess I'm more comfortable with what's happened in my own country in the last 60 years than a long time ago.. in a galaxy... er, country, far far away...

We'll see what spews forth come November 1st, I suppose. Stay tuned.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Wednesday, October 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Oh that sounds awesome too!

October 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Post a Comment