Who's on First.  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

No, really.. WHO is on first!?

Here's the way the story rolls today.
Mason, meet Ash. Ash meet Riordan. Riordan meet Mason.



Riordan, be witty, sexy, and mysterious. Mason, be dark, hot and broody.
Ash, be a heroine and kick everyone's ass and take no prisoners... and do it with style, would ya? 

What I thought was going to be a story about Mason and Ash turned into Ash and Riordan? Is this his story? Does Riordan need to be the guy in charge or Mason? Does Mason ride off into the sunset and pick up some other girl on the way by? Or does Riordan step aside from Ash to give him a chance? Does Ash say "to hell with you both," and start up her own Murder For Hire business in the deep south?

I seriously don't know. Pesky Pesky.


This is what I get for picking up a manuscript I haven't looked at in a month, less than a week before NaNoWriMo. Now my fingers are all itchy to figure out Who's On First and I can't spend too much time with them after the first of November. Well, obviously I could (and probably will,) but I probably should have left well enough alone.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 at Monday, October 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Take the heroine's perspective. Weave memetic desire into the plot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w3WUqzfXK4&feature=player_embedded
Good luck!

October 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Thank you. Will read more about it :)

October 26, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I don't know who's on first, but I love hearing about these characters. I'm excited to hear how it all turns out! :)

October 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Post a Comment