Redrum.. and Edward Cullen.  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

Dh's surgery went well. He's home and resting, though I'm not sure how much rest he's actually getting since the rest of us have the galloping-never-getovers.Who planned for us all to get sick at the same time as his surgery? I didn't order that.

It's been interesting to see how we (the girls and I,) interact while he's hanging out. There's lots of noise and mess making, and he's usually at work, so he's a little out of his element. Now he's in the middle of it and it's kind of humorous. Though at one point today, he decided to teach quarter pint how to say "Redrum." I counteracted that with putting the BK "New Moon" crown on her head. Now we're equal on the creeped-out-ness.

So now I'm staring at my abandoned edits wondering when I'll be able to get back to them. They're so lonely. But I'm so desperately full of snot and tiredness. 





I'll get there.. eventually.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at Wednesday, December 16, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Hey!! I didn't get a crown. I got a stupid cup that really didn't fare well in the dishwasher :pout:

:D

You'll get there, man. You're doing an awesome job taking care of everyone and everything. It takes a strong person to do all that while full of snot. My hat is off to you, my friend. :)

December 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I was actually given the crowns (two of them!) on Thanksgiving. I didn't venture to BK alone to get them.

I'm doing my best. This has been a serious test of my sanity, which is already; well... you know. LOL

December 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Wow, there is a New Moon crown? Man, I want one of those!

I feel your pain. My husband had hernia surgery a couple years ago and was home for like 3 freaking weeks. Wow, that was crazy. He was bored after the first or second day!!! I'm glad your husband's surgery went well though.
Never fear, things will get back to normal one day. BAHAHAHA

December 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM

I hope your husband heals well and fast. :) As to creeping out, next time he tries this, break out the glitter. ;) Hang in there hun.

December 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM

LOL, yeah I have to break out the glitter next time, definitely.
Moon, he'll be home for at least 6 weeks, and after that, the doctor told us it would be 6-8 months before he could drive... I may go crazy. :D

December 17, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Post a Comment