To go forward or move away.  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

Is my first 100 word challenge entry interesting enough to continue? I may try to do another hundred word entry  (either with or without VelvetVerbosity's official challenge,) because it was really neat to write. Very compact. It felt like a puzzle. I love puzzles.

I wonder if I could make it into a serial.... a hundred words at a time...


Would you care enough for it to come see, or shall I do it just for me?


This entry was posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at Sunday, January 10, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I say do it! I'd love to read more, man. I loved it. :)

January 13, 2010 at 3:28 PM

i agree! LOVE your writing! just read a few things, but from what i can see, you are such a talent. can't wait to see more. i think you should do it for both, you AND other bloggers. have fun, and i think lots of people will love to read what you have to say and write!

January 30, 2010 at 8:58 AM

I agree! I have read a few of your writings and I think you are such a talent. Do it for you, do it for other bloggers. Love your work!

January 30, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Thanks so much!
I appreciate it! :D

January 30, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Post a Comment